Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth mouse not working in Bootcamp Windows 10

So I read a previous post about getting the bluetooth mouse to work, but the solutions didn't work for me.

I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and both are connected on the windows bluetooth settings. However neither work, not even for a short time.

Any solutions for this issue?

Macbook (2016 or later)

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 6:32 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Dec 17, 2018 5:46 AM in response to Loner T

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need to check for the Bootcamp.xml?

The drivers are the standard ones from the Mac.

All I have done it connect the apple keyboard and mouse in Max. Then launched windows and tried to use them, but they don't work.

On my previous MacBook (2011 model) when I had installed the devices on Mac thay then worked on windows.. maybe a fluke.

Dec 17, 2018 5:22 PM in response to skw1d

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need to check for the Bootcamp.xml? The drivers are the standard ones from the Mac.

Using BC Assistant -> Action -> Download, you can download the package to a USB2 Flash drive, which contains the Bootcamp.xml. It has the Product Version.

All I have done it connect the apple keyboard and mouse in Max. Then launched windows and tried to use them, but they don't work.

Your 2018 model requires additional drivers.

On my previous MacBook (2011 model) when I had installed the devices on Mac thay then worked on windows.. maybe a fluke.

The 2011 Model uses generic drivers, till you run setup.exe from the Bootcamp Drivers USB.

Bluetooth mouse not working in Bootcamp Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.