Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Birthday Calendar on Mac

While getting familiar with my first MacBook ever and looking around the Calendar app, I accidentally deleted the birthday calendar (one of the two grey ones, along with the Siri one), and now I can't see birthdays from my contacts. I also did multiple steps after that, so the command-z function is not an option. Any help? Thanks.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 24, 2018 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2018 2:38 PM

Greetings, Droake.

I see that you've accidentally removed the Birthdays calendar from the Calendar application on your MacBook. I'm happy to help.

Show or hide the Birthdays calendar on Mac -- In the Calendars application, choose Calendar > Preferences > General, then turn on "Show Birthdays calendar" and the others down near the bottom-left.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2018 2:38 PM in response to Droake

Greetings, Droake.

I see that you've accidentally removed the Birthdays calendar from the Calendar application on your MacBook. I'm happy to help.

Show or hide the Birthdays calendar on Mac -- In the Calendars application, choose Calendar > Preferences > General, then turn on "Show Birthdays calendar" and the others down near the bottom-left.

Take care!

Deleted Birthday Calendar on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.