Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE - stuck in headphone mode?

This happened recently right after I updated to iOS 12.1.2 and I have never experienced this problem before in the 1 1/2 years I've had this phone

When I go to my Sound settings, the tones play on the speaker (without having headphones in). And when I make phone calls I can still hear it on Speaker mode , without headphones in.

It's just when I am trying to play videos/songs/podcasts etc, that I can't hear.

When I go to control panel and hover over Music > Airdrop, there is only the option for Headphones, no option for iPhone.

I've tried cleaning my headphone jack with a q-tip and compressed air, I've tried rebooting and resetting Network options, toggling Bluetooth on and off while connected to a Bluetooth device, plugging and unplugging headphones...

I seriously have no idea what the problem is. I've tried every method I can find on the internet.

I also checked the water damage indicator and it is not red.

This is very frustrating! Please help

iPhone SE

Posted on Dec 29, 2018 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2018 1:24 AM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207532

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone SE - stuck in headphone mode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.