Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEW iPhone XR doesn’t connect to most equipment

Got my new XR last week and Bluetooth won’t find almost any of my JBL speakers, won’t connect to my Alpine car stereo or my wife’s Pioneer car stereo. Have tried rebooting both sides from no power... same result. The Alpine is visible on the possible connections but then gives “unable to connect “.

Really dusappointing! Was doing much better with my iPhone SE

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 7, 2019 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 12:01 AM

Hi Vanni1964,

See the following article for guidance.

If the issue persists, back up your device and then contact Apple for further assistance. Troubleshooting may include running a diagnostic, Reset All Settings, Software Update, and lastly Erase All Contents and Settings followed by setting up the device as new (without restoring from a backup).

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2019 12:01 AM in response to Vanni1964

Hi Vanni1964,

See the following article for guidance.

If the issue persists, back up your device and then contact Apple for further assistance. Troubleshooting may include running a diagnostic, Reset All Settings, Software Update, and lastly Erase All Contents and Settings followed by setting up the device as new (without restoring from a backup).

All the best.

NEW iPhone XR doesn’t connect to most equipment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.