Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time Machine problem

After copying my original Time machine drive to a new Time Machine drive I cannot use the original one like before with the dates on the right hand side of the screen. I'm using an MBPro mid 2009 with Mavericks OS

Would be grateful for support

Kevin

Mac Pro

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 11:46 AM

Can you open the backup using the Time Machine application? It opens, but the display isn't normal? If you can open the backup with Time Machine, Would you make a screen shot so people can see what you are seeing? Make sure you cover any personal information using Preview. Post the screen shot in a Reply by clicking the button below.

Screen shots

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2019 11:46 AM in response to KevinMJ

Can you open the backup using the Time Machine application? It opens, but the display isn't normal? If you can open the backup with Time Machine, Would you make a screen shot so people can see what you are seeing? Make sure you cover any personal information using Preview. Post the screen shot in a Reply by clicking the button below.

Screen shots

Time Machine problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.