Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple School Manager CSV Upload

Hi,

Im currently uploading our SIS data to ASM, Im new on ASM, i've been trying for a while now. Im always getting this error. And i didnt have any successful upload on it. Below is the error im getting.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/students.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._locations.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/rosters.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/courses.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/classes.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._classes.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._rosters.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._courses.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._staff.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/._students.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/staff.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] ASM_CSV_Templates/locations.csv: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/._ASM_CSV_Templates: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] __MACOSX/ASM_CSV_Templates/: files found in sub-directory. Please double check if this file should instead be at the root level of the zip file.

[ERROR] students.csv: expected file not found in package.

[ERROR] locations.csv: expected file not found in package.

[ERROR] staff.csv: expected file not found in package.

[ERROR] rosters.csv: expected file not found in package.

[ERROR] classes.csv: expected file not found in package.

[ERROR] courses.csv: expected file not found in package.

If anyone can advice me on how should i approach the uploading will be very much appreciated.Im using CyberDuck and Filezilla to connect to SFTP

If this should not be posted here kindly refer me to the right one.

Thanks

MacBook Pro Retina (2015 and later)

Posted on Jan 16, 2019 8:14 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple School Manager CSV Upload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.