Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download

why can't i download itunes 12.7, so i can sync my phone? I get a window up telling me i need to download this version and when i click on it, it says i have no updates?

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 1:20 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2019 12:35 PM in response to louise mills

Hello louise mills,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're encountering a message indicating that you need to download a later version of iTunes on your Mac, however there are no updates shown. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

If your iPhone is running iOS 12 or later, the following support article provides troubleshooting steps for this issue:

If your iOS 12 device isn't recognized by iTunes, you might need to upgrade macOS or iTunes - Apple Support

It is possible that the current version of iTunes you're seeing is the latest version supported on your current OS X. You may need to update your Mac in order to get the latest version of iTunes if that is the case. Here's how to check if your Mac is compatible with macOS Mojave:

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Mojave, you may be able to upgrade to El Capitan, Sierra, or High Sierra instead. Check out the "Learn more" section in the above resource.

Take care!

download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.