Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keep getting the pop up displaying Card not added contact your card issuer.

Good Evening everyone,

So the issue I am having is that I recently upgraded from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone Xs 256GB. When I had my iPhone 7 I was able to have my CapitalOne credit card setup for Apple Pay. Now when I set up all of my cards but my CapitalOne is working. I have another credit card that's not working which is weird because I have two cards with this same company and I was able to get one working but not the other one. The only conclusion I have come up with is that I might be having these problems because they're both Mastercard's? All of my other ones that were accepted were all Visas. I've seen Apple advertise with Mastercard for the Apple Pay so I don't want to believe that's the issue so I am lost. I went on my CapitalOne app and it shows that I have no pending request for any cards for Apple Pay. It just shows me how to add the card but when I go to add the card I keep getting the pop up displaying Card not added contact your card issuer. So I'm stuck any help would be much appreciated.

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 8:45 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 21, 2019 4:08 PM in response to Wevorhauer

Greetings Wevorhauer,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're unable to add one of your credit cards to Wallet for use with Apple Pay, as you mentioned you're prompted to contact your card issuer.

The following support article provides troubleshooting suggestions for when help is needed with adding cards to Wallet: Get help adding cards to Wallet. If the behavior persists after following the suggestions, I suggest reaching out to your card issuer for additional assistance.

Let me know how it goes from here.

Cheers.

keep getting the pop up displaying Card not added contact your card issuer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.