Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different iPhone Login Screens?

My wife and I both have an iPhone 8 Plus. They were purchased at the same time. They currently have the same operating system: 12.1.3. My login screen looks like this:

After entering the passcode, I then have to click on a button labeled "Done". My wife's login screen looks like this:

After entering the passcode on her phone, it automaticlly logs in. Does anyone know the reason for these differences? I would like my iPhone to behave like my wife's. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 4:29 PM

Your phone does not have a 4 or 6 digit passcode, the passcode is a different length so the phone doesn't know when you are done. Your wife's is 6 digits. You can change yours to 6 digits.

1 reply

Different iPhone Login Screens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.