Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my manual flex time markers disappear from my guitar track when I change the track's patch (Logic Pro X 10.4.4)

Typically I spend about 30 minutes manually correcting time on my guitar tracks using Flex Time. I enable Flex then select Rhythmic and manually insert markers. It's a beautiful thing and the end result it magnificent! But if/when I change the patch on the guitar track AFTER I've corrected the time via Flex Time the system turns off Flex AND deletes all my markers. Even if I switch the patch back to what it was originally all my markers are gone! I have to UNDO loading the patch to get them back. I've searched high and low for info about this but haven't had any luck. Can anyone help with this?

Posted on Jan 27, 2019 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2019 11:16 AM

Ok so I changed my guitar track patch, then enabled Flex Time again, I turned FLEX AND FOLLOW off in the Region menu (top left) then I turned it on again and all my flex markers are back along with the new patch!!! BOOOYAAA!

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 27, 2019 2:25 PM in response to 29palms29

I should point out that the file I'm using was originally created in GarageBand about 8 years ago. I opened the GarageBand file in Logic Pro X using the OPEN WITH command (right-click the file then OPEN WITH Logic Pro X). I then deleted the original guitar track from 8 years ago and recorded a NEW guitar track (I kept the MIDI tracks that were there in the project). Not sure if that's the issue with my Flex Time prob but it's still happening.

All my manual flex time markers disappear from my guitar track when I change the track's patch (Logic Pro X 10.4.4)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.