Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Account issue

I am having trouble using my App Store. Every time I try to download an App or update apps, it says I can’t access them from the US store and must switch to the South African store. I am however registered with the South African store and it shows as such on my settings, so I have no idea what to do or why it’s suddenly giving this issue

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 11:15 PM

Check - Settings > General > Date & Time > Automatic Time Zone is ON

Very Important: Once you change App Store you can't reverse the following

1. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
  2. Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-ordersiTunes movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.

Read more here...Click below

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201389

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2019 11:15 PM in response to JSA_11

Check - Settings > General > Date & Time > Automatic Time Zone is ON

Very Important: Once you change App Store you can't reverse the following

1. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
  2. Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-ordersiTunes movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.

Read more here...Click below

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201389

App Store Account issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.