Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activating AppleCare+ purchased from Amazon

Hi, I have purchased Macbook Pro from Amazon.com a month ago and purchased AppleCare+ from Amazon itself today, but I am unable to activate AppleCare+ which I purchased from Amazon. Even Amazon guys are clueless about how to activate it.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Feb 22, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2019 10:19 AM

You can register your AppleCare Protection Plan here or contact Apple at the phone number included in your AppleCare Protection Plan package. To verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here. The registration process can take up to 24 hours to be visible in Apple’s systems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2019 10:19 AM in response to techankur

You can register your AppleCare Protection Plan here or contact Apple at the phone number included in your AppleCare Protection Plan package. To verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here. The registration process can take up to 24 hours to be visible in Apple’s systems.

Activating AppleCare+ purchased from Amazon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.