Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return to índex list in pages

Good morning. Is it possible to return to índex list in any point of a pages' documente? I work with very long pages's documents and I have to constantly return to índex. Is it possible to inseri a botton to return?

Thank you!

Fernanda

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 25, 2019 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 12:51 AM

Thank you Peter!!

Yet, my question was not quite well made. That return or to the end command I knew, what I mean was about a real botton, like a link botton like those you use in templates to make simple blogs. I'm very sorry, I wasn't very clear, and thank you again!

Fernanda

4 replies

Feb 25, 2019 1:28 PM in response to Calypsoinsea

If you have an extended keyboard use the Home button.

On a laptop or short keybaord hit fn + left arrow.

In Pages '09 you can have a keyword list in a left fly out panel.. Clicking on a key word will take you to it.

In Pages 7.3 which, thanks be to Team Apple", is rather short on useful features, you can type a unique marker at your Table of Contents eg ># and go cmd f (Find) to jump to it.

Return to índex list in pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.