Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotspot

I have iPhone X, 7 plus, iPadPro. 2 recent, current MacbookPros. Verizon Above unlimited data and data speed. iPad hotspot shows when I try to get online even when it's hotspot is turned off because I've maxed my monthly data. Neighbors' hotspots, etc., show. But not my iPhone hotspots, which are on the same desk as my computers, etc.

I've tried shutting down all devices and restarting. Works sometimes. Not this morning. What do I do with computers, phones to fix. Can't get through to Verizon tech support.

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 8:14 AM

Very much a carrier issue. Verizon's tech support people are very good once you get through to them. The phone is 866-221-4096. They don't open until 9:30 a.m. EST but are open til 10 p.m. I spent 90 minutes or so downloading their Tech Coach app (5 tries), extracting and reinserting the SIM card, powering off my iPhone 10, having it reset and trying to get other things resolved.

Thanks.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2019 8:14 AM in response to KiltedTim

Very much a carrier issue. Verizon's tech support people are very good once you get through to them. The phone is 866-221-4096. They don't open until 9:30 a.m. EST but are open til 10 p.m. I spent 90 minutes or so downloading their Tech Coach app (5 tries), extracting and reinserting the SIM card, powering off my iPhone 10, having it reset and trying to get other things resolved.

Thanks.

hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.