Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re Apple mail - I have a client with 5 separate emails on staff. Four of the addresses work perfectly but one of them continues to go to my Junk folder. I delete and add this person but her emails keep going to Junk.

Re Apple mail - I have a client with 5 separate emails on staff. Four of the addresses work perfectly but one of them continues to go to my Junk folder. I delete and re add this person but her emails keep going to Junk.

MacBook Air 11", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 8:53 AM

Re Apple mail - I have a client with 5 separate emails on staff. Four of the addresses work perfectly but one of them continues to go to my Junk folder. I delete and re add this person but her emails keep going to Junk.

This may be out of your control, especially if the email address sent does not match the SMTP server they are sending from.

You can try your best to add to contacts, make a mail rule, marks as non junk etc.—also you can ask your client if they have gotten similar reports on their trouble some email—maybe they have an alternative or straighten out the missmatch mentioned above.

reference thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8529126?answerId=33850642022#33850642022

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2019 8:53 AM in response to JWW2805

This may be out of your control, especially if the email address sent does not match the SMTP server they are sending from.

You can try your best to add to contacts, make a mail rule, marks as non junk etc.—also you can ask your client if they have gotten similar reports on their trouble some email—maybe they have an alternative or straighten out the missmatch mentioned above.

reference thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8529126?answerId=33850642022#33850642022

Re Apple mail - I have a client with 5 separate emails on staff. Four of the addresses work perfectly but one of them continues to go to my Junk folder. I delete and add this person but her emails keep going to Junk.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.