Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic did not see drive with sound library, redownloaded essentials. Now won't access the sound library that's already there. Relink?

Logic did not see drive with sound library, redownloaded essentials. Now won't access the sound library that's already there. How do I relink? Once it started redownloading essentials it wouldn't stop. I even shut down, went to the drive and opened files from the library to make sure Logic knew where it was (Whatever Foster the People example file they have in there), and it linked/opened fine. But then it still insisted on redownloading essentials to the computers HD. When it was done I tried to relocate essential sound library that downloaded again to get it to link (assuming it would tell me essential files are already there and ask if I want to replace) and it won't allow me to touch it at all, greyed out saying there is already a sound library (complete and full) there. Yea... no sh*t. Please do't tell me I have to erase it and start the redownlaoding process over again.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 5:25 PM

Never mind. There doesn't seem to be a delete. Answered here - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250084177

Similar questions

1 reply

Logic did not see drive with sound library, redownloaded essentials. Now won't access the sound library that's already there. Relink?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.