Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost email Mojave

Hi - I fairly recently discovered that my in coming mail - apple mail inbox on a 2012 Mac Mini running Mojave 10.14.3 - just disappears after a week. I have set no rules. It isn't in trash, there aren't any other mailboxes. Any idea what's going on, and how I can rectify this? It doesn't happen on my MacBook...

Mac mini, OS X 10.11

Posted on Mar 11, 2019 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2019 6:55 PM

I've figured out what's happening - for an unknown reason, Comcast is deleting any of my email more than a week old, and the apple mail is mirroring that action... Now, how to stop it in Comcast...

Log into Comcast mail through the browser and make changes to your setting there.

Configure Your Email Settings to Comcast Email - Xfinity

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2019 6:55 PM in response to MLS

I've figured out what's happening - for an unknown reason, Comcast is deleting any of my email more than a week old, and the apple mail is mirroring that action... Now, how to stop it in Comcast...

Log into Comcast mail through the browser and make changes to your setting there.

Configure Your Email Settings to Comcast Email - Xfinity

lost email Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.