Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

left click is not working with trackpad, USB mouse or bluetooth mouse on macbook pro

So i have a 2014 macbook pro 13”. I basically use it for school and web browsing. So 2 days ago suddenly my left click stopped registering on the trackpad. FYI, i use tap to click so i barely even pressed the actual trackpad. My right click with 2 finger tap works fine. I also tried to connect to a USB mouse and even then only right click would work and left click wont! I have done some research and found out that battery might be an issue but my trackpad can be pressed normally. So i think its a software issue but i dont know how to fix it. I even tried updating to the recent mojave but still no luck! Any help would be appreciated. 

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 4:29 PM

Try resetting NVRAM/PRAM http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379

Similar questions

1 reply

left click is not working with trackpad, USB mouse or bluetooth mouse on macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.