Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

latency

I'm getting latency on inputs on a song. I'm half way through, recording was fine before & now I get a slight delay. If I keep this song open & open another blank song & create a track to record onto, there's no latency. When i go back to my track the little coloured spinning wheel spins for a few seconds & I'm back to latency world again - so the Preferences - Audio are the same for both songs, but the one with lots of stuff recorded now has latency. I had put a fade by automation onto the main stereo fader/track for a ruff mix, but I have removed the automation - could this have caused it - if so, it should have gone when I disabled it

Any clues please?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 11:52 AM

Do you have any Latency inducing Plugin in that project? Are you playing/singing recording with effects, what Plugins are you using on the Master Bus?

In Logic's Preferences set Multithreading to "Playback Tracks". Also disable Core Audio in Logic's Preferences then Enable. That resets the Audio Engine.

Similar questions

4 replies

latency

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.