Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't import videos from iPhone to Photos on laptop

I shot some videos on my iphone 6 and imported the 1st one into Photos on my laptop (OS 10.14.3) without a problem. Now am unable to import the others, get - Imagecapturecore error 28. I have tried repairing the photo library and it made no difference. I do have enough storage available. Photos import without a problem.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 4:16 AM

Are the videos very large? It may be a problem of the file size. The error message is typical for lack of storage. How much free storage do you have on your Mac? Some videos taken with the iPhone may have a size of 20GB or more., if they are several minutes long and are using a high resolution format.

Then try to free storage, before you are trying to import again.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2019 4:16 AM in response to blinky_bill

Are the videos very large? It may be a problem of the file size. The error message is typical for lack of storage. How much free storage do you have on your Mac? Some videos taken with the iPhone may have a size of 20GB or more., if they are several minutes long and are using a high resolution format.

Then try to free storage, before you are trying to import again.

Can't import videos from iPhone to Photos on laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.