Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage Question

I recently purchased extra storage for my iCloud account. I've set up family sharing and wanted to know if I would be able to see photos that my family is syncing, and vice versa...would they be able to see photos that I've synced?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 12:43 PM

No. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

If you want to share photos, you can do that with a shared album: Use Shared Albums in Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2019 12:43 PM in response to phlpv

No. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

If you want to share photos, you can do that with a shared album: Use Shared Albums in Photos - Apple Support

iCloud Storage Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.