Shared icloud+ storage

when I share my icolud+ storage with familymembers, will they have also access to my synchronised photos?

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 10:15 AM

Even though you are sharing storage, the space being taken by an individual is separate from the others. They cannot see the files being used by you unless you give them permission. Then you have to setup what kind of material you wish to share. It isn't like somebody walking into your room at home.

For photos, read the support article: How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support about about how to share photos.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 10:15 AM in response to MokoSLC

Even though you are sharing storage, the space being taken by an individual is separate from the others. They cannot see the files being used by you unless you give them permission. Then you have to setup what kind of material you wish to share. It isn't like somebody walking into your room at home.

For photos, read the support article: How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support about about how to share photos.

Shared icloud+ storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.