Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FL Studio recording issue in Mac Book

Hi, I have installed FL Studio 20 in Mac book Air 2017 and I have a recording issue, wherever I try to record audio in FL Studio the app crashes. Please help me fix this issue.

MacBook Air

Posted on May 4, 2019 9:52 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 5, 2019 7:18 AM in response to LanceHazari

Hey LanceHazari, 

I see from your response that FL Studio 20 on your MacBook Air stops working correctly when trying to record audio.

If you've tried restarting the MacBook Air and FL Studio 20 still isn't launching properly, try starting the MacBook Air in safe mode to see if the same behavior persists. This can help determine if the issue is possible login items. Be aware that internet access is limited in safe mode, but sometimes just starting in this mode and then restarting normally can resolve issues like this: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support Depending if the issue happens in safe mode or not, the resource above has appropriate steps to take going forward.

If that doesn't help, try creating a test user account and see if the same problem happens. Creating a test user account can help determine if the issue is caused by other third-party software on the main user account: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac 

If the issue happens in both safe mode and in the test user account, try reaching out to FL Studio Support.

Cheers!

FL Studio recording issue in Mac Book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.