Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts

When I open "All on My Mac" or "All Google" or "All iCloud" the list of contacts is not the same, some contacts are missing from each list e.g some contacts that are on the "All on My Mac" are not on the other two list and the same is for "All Google" or "All iCloud. The are different contacts missing from each list. How do I get all of the contacts on all of the contacts' lists? The same goes for my iPad. How do I get all of my contacts on my iPad? And how do I make sure that when I add a contact it all be on all 3 lists (Mac.Google and Cloud)?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on May 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 4:52 PM

Here is a link that you need - Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Essentially, you have to set your default account on each device to the same account (iPhone/iPad - settings>contacts>default account [set to iCloud]) Once you get all your contacts into iCloud they should be the same for all devices. You will need to go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top) and select iCloud. Once you do that you will see contacts there. This is where you turn it off and follow the instructions from that link. You can either keep the contacts on the device or erase them. Once you turn contacts back on it should sync the other contacts.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 4:52 PM in response to Peter33027

Here is a link that you need - Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Essentially, you have to set your default account on each device to the same account (iPhone/iPad - settings>contacts>default account [set to iCloud]) Once you get all your contacts into iCloud they should be the same for all devices. You will need to go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top) and select iCloud. Once you do that you will see contacts there. This is where you turn it off and follow the instructions from that link. You can either keep the contacts on the device or erase them. Once you turn contacts back on it should sync the other contacts.

Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.