Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Contacts on iPhone Address Book and All iCloud

Hi guys,

There are contacts missing on my iPhone - that are also missing on my on All iCloud on my MacBook Pro, but which exist on All Contacts.

The Contacts box is checked on iCloud on my MacBook Pro as well as on my iPhone. So it's hard to figure out what's going on, how many other contacts are missing in the same way, and how to restore parity between both devices.

Thank you,

Raphael

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on May 5, 2019 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 5:01 PM

The contacts must have been added to an account that wasn't iCloud. Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Go to that link and you should be able to figure out how to add those other contacts. On the phone you go to settings>Apple ID (your name)>iCloud>contacts and turn them off. You can decide to delete or keep the contacts and when you turn them back on it should sync.

On the Mac, they should sync once you fix them on the phone.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 5:01 PM in response to rshammaa

The contacts must have been added to an account that wasn't iCloud. Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Go to that link and you should be able to figure out how to add those other contacts. On the phone you go to settings>Apple ID (your name)>iCloud>contacts and turn them off. You can decide to delete or keep the contacts and when you turn them back on it should sync.

On the Mac, they should sync once you fix them on the phone.

Missing Contacts on iPhone Address Book and All iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.