Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the album covers are all blank in itunes store

When I enter itunes store all I see is blank covers for album covers

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 7, 2019 8:26 PM

13 replies

May 10, 2019 6:55 AM in response to chris_g1

chris_g1 , I've also been working this issue with Apple's Phone Support. I've submitted screen shots to them but have not gotten a solution yet. The reason for my reply here is to let you know that in my case, I logged onto iTunes on three different computers running Windows 10 and two of them dual-boots with Windows 8.1. My home network is Gigabit along with my Comcast Gigabit internet speed. I also did a Reset Store Cache. Attached is what I see on the store.

When I long onto my wife's account on the same computer, the Album Covers are displayed with the artwork.

I hope someone can find the cause.

Keep up the good work!

May 8, 2019 8:33 AM in response to thecedar

Good morning thecedar!

I see that you're having some trouble with the iTunes Store because it's showing blank covers for the albums. I'll be happy to help out.

As a first step, I recommend restarting the device and also making sure that you're on a strong internet connection. If possible, try on a different network. Also, let us know which device this is happening on. Is it an iOS device, Mac, or PC?

Have a great day.

Jun 7, 2019 9:10 AM in response to DonJ49

I have exactly the same problem on my PC running Windows 10. Both Windows and iTunes are the latest versions and my fibre connection is at 50gb down and upload. Previously I have never had a problem with this. Only when you click on an individual album and it opens to show the songs does the album cover display properly.

the album covers are all blank in itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.