Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard and trackpad stops randomly MBP 2015 13inch

My MBP 13" early 2015 suddenly the trackpad and the keyboard stops working randomly and comes back after awhile and sometimes it doesn't until i restart it, I read many topics about this and this seems to be really common on this MBP and most people change the cable or the top board and they still face it after awhile as well.

Any suggestions about what to do with this issue?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 10, 2019 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:55 AM

Aladdin7 wrote:

My MBP 13" early 2015 suddenly the trackpad and the keyboard stops working randomly and comes back after awhile and sometimes it doesn't until i restart it, I read many topics about this and this seems to be really common on this MBP and most people change the cable or the top board and they still face it after awhile as well.

Try resetting NVRAM/PRAM http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379

If your Apple keyboard doesn't work - Apple Support

If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad ... - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2019 7:55 AM in response to Aladdin7

Aladdin7 wrote:

Try resetting NVRAM/PRAM http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379

If your Apple keyboard doesn't work - Apple Support

If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad ... - Apple Support

Keyboard and trackpad stops randomly MBP 2015 13inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.