Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes grey'd out songs in desktop app

a bunch of songs are greyed out when i use the apple music desktop app. I've followed all of the threads about all of the potential things that could be wrong, and nothing works.

I'm totally cancelling my Apple music subscription, why would I pay $10/mnth so that I could NOT listen to my fav music AND get frustrated every day with Apples inability to create a functional product?

Pull it together Apple, you are no longer an intuitive, user friendly company. You've totally lost sight of your users, shame on you.

Posted on May 14, 2019 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 6:16 PM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. In certain views unchecked tracks will be greyed out. You're not talking to Apple here, but fellow users. A screen shot might help us see what you're seeing, which in turn might mean a better answer, assuming you want to fix it before the subscription lapses.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2019 6:16 PM in response to RPD83

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. In certain views unchecked tracks will be greyed out. You're not talking to Apple here, but fellow users. A screen shot might help us see what you're seeing, which in turn might mean a better answer, assuming you want to fix it before the subscription lapses.

tt2

itunes grey'd out songs in desktop app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.