📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memos not syncing properly

On my iPhone 7, I erased all voice memos (VM) except one. In the desktop VM app, it too has just the one, as it should be. But in iTunes, under Devices > iPhone > VM and also under Devices > iPhone > Music > there are 16 and in the iPhone's Music app, my one VM is not there. There is no difference between Wi-Fi and plugged in. The two syncing options are enabled in iTunes. But also, a right-click of a VM on the iTunes phone say "Add to device" so in other words iTunes tells me on the one hand it looks like they are on my iPhone but on the other, I can add them. Clicking Sync in iTunes doesn't change anything.

Anyone have any fix?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 7:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 11:39 AM

I don't think there is any integration between the new Voice Memo app in OS X and the voice memos area in iTunes. Options to manually add content to a device may still be presented with a device that is normally synced.

tt2

1 reply

Voice Memos not syncing properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.