Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LaCie raid manager can't see my disks

I have a LaCie 2big TB3 running on mac OS Sierra. I can still use my disks, but LaCie Raid Manager can't see the disks anymore. Was working fine for a year until recently. Not sure if it's after an update of the raid manager (latest on my mac is v2.9.1.105).

I tried re-installing the software, using previous versions, with no luck.

I sent an email to LaCie support, they don't seem to care to reply.

I found a post on the community where some people did force the driver installation, I tried that as well, with no success.

If anyone has any idea to help, I'd be super grateful.

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 3:46 PM

I just did try one thing.. I shutdown my mac, unplugged my disks, restarted my mac, and that fixed the problem.

I was hesitant to do that cause I had one extra issue, I could not eject one of the partitions on my LaCie raid. I did not want to unplug without ejecting first, but since the support from LaCie is really useless, I took the plunge.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 3:46 PM in response to elkabyle

I just did try one thing.. I shutdown my mac, unplugged my disks, restarted my mac, and that fixed the problem.

I was hesitant to do that cause I had one extra issue, I could not eject one of the partitions on my LaCie raid. I did not want to unplug without ejecting first, but since the support from LaCie is really useless, I took the plunge.

LaCie raid manager can't see my disks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.