Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore wallpaper photo

Hi, wondering if there is any way of restoring a photo that’s been used as wallpaper. It was deleted from my phone quite some time ago and I don’t use a pc or laptop to back up files, I know the photo must be stored somewhere on the phone hoping there’s a way to retrieve it

thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 9:34 AM

If you have deleted your wallpaper and have no backup. Try these..

1. Have you sent this wallpaper on email to any of your friends, relatives etc..
  2. Have you sent this wallpaper on iMessage to any of your friends, relatives etc..
  3. Did you ever import your photos to Mac/PC
  4. Did you ever upload them to Google Drive, OneDrive, Flickr, Google Photos etc..
  5. Try recollecting where did you get that wallpaper from, internet, friend, relative etc

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2019 9:34 AM in response to Reg19

If you have deleted your wallpaper and have no backup. Try these..

1. Have you sent this wallpaper on email to any of your friends, relatives etc..
  2. Have you sent this wallpaper on iMessage to any of your friends, relatives etc..
  3. Did you ever import your photos to Mac/PC
  4. Did you ever upload them to Google Drive, OneDrive, Flickr, Google Photos etc..
  5. Try recollecting where did you get that wallpaper from, internet, friend, relative etc

Restore wallpaper photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.