Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails won't download from server

My Mail app has all of a sudden stopped downloading my emails. once I open the app I can see all my emails and the two first lines of my emails, but the moment I click to open an email it says "This message has not been downloaded from the server".

I have tried resetting my phone, deleting my account and then re-entering it, I have tried resetting my networks, deleting and re-downloading the Mail App itself, turning my phone on and off and it still refuses to load. I have tried on WiFi with data off, on data with WiFi off and my emails still show up saying "This message has not been downloaded from the server" once I open them.

I can access my Hotmail account by going through the Safari/Google app and all my emails load perfectly. It seems to only be an issue when I try to open my emails through the Mail app that.

If anyone has any ideas on what is happening or how to fix it, I would be forever grateful!

Thank you.

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 12:41 PM

IF you've done all of the above steps and still have issue, then you need to contact hotmail or look at their support site.

1 reply

Emails won't download from server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.