Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail - folder in the In Box (Mojave)

I'm moving manually to a new 2019 iMac and have set up my mail accounts. No problem.

1. Is there any way to change the order of the accounts list - in the In Box? This would be so I can put the most used ones on top.
  2. I noticed just ONE of my accounts has a folder stack (disclosure triangle) which reveals folders for - archive, deleted, drafts, junk, notes etc....) All the other accounts are consolidated into the categories together (normal). So for instance the Mailboxes/Drafts section has all the different email accounts included in it together. Except this one. It happens to be on one of my own domains - but I have other domains that all behave normally.

Just trying to figure out how this one is different - how it happened - and if it can be fixed.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 15, 2019 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 9:20 AM

1. You should be able to just drag them into the order you want.
  2. It probably has to do with the IMAP Path Prefix for that account. You might need to set the Path Prefix to Inbox, but I'm not sure what specifically is needed in there. Or, maybe it has Inbox as the path prefix and it needs to be blank.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2019 9:20 AM in response to igirl1

1. You should be able to just drag them into the order you want.
  2. It probably has to do with the IMAP Path Prefix for that account. You might need to set the Path Prefix to Inbox, but I'm not sure what specifically is needed in there. Or, maybe it has Inbox as the path prefix and it needs to be blank.

Mail - folder in the In Box (Mojave)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.