Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store

Dear Sir or Madam!

Apple store really tries me.

The story is: I purchased my iPhone in Russia, but since I moved to Germany 3 months ago I can’t purchase anything!

First, I tried to change my region to Germany since I wanted to download some apps that I cannot download with Russian App Store, but I couldn’t. My payment method is somehow not appropriate for switching the Region, which is absolutely insane, so I’m already used to struggling my living without very important apps. Now I realized that I can’t purchase anything! I literally want to pay my money, but App Store doesn’t seem to want to get them! I am confusion..I really want to get many apps but I just can’t...What can I do?:(

Sincerely

Polina

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 6:18 AM

Try https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389

1 reply

Apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.