Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5th Gen iPad Not Connecting to Wifi

I have an iPad that will not connect to any of our Wifi networks. I know the issue is not with the networks or access points, because I have had no problems connecting to any network at any access point with two other devices that I've been testing on. I also know that it is not a bluetooth related problem, because the iPad in question connects to my hotspot on my iPhone with no problem.

I have already tried the following:

• Reset network settings
  • Re-add the network under Other Network
  • Hard reboot
  • Reset iPad
  • Turned off WiFi Networking under Privacy\Location Services\System Services\WiFi Networking
  • Adjusted Brightness (Ridiculous I know, but I found a surprising number of posts where people said this actually worked for them. I was out of options, so I figured it can't hurt to try. Nothing happened. Obviously....)

Any and all suggestions welcome. I'm very frustrated, and would really like for this to be over with. Thanks!

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 7:33 AM

1 reply

5th Gen iPad Not Connecting to Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.