Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone XS water damage

hi, I have a problem with my iPhone XS, two weeks ago the screen stopped working in my xs, I went to the apple they wanted to replace the screen, but they gave away the unchanged screen and said it is flooded and I have two options to go to at & t or pay $ 550, I chose that I would go to the water, I know I can not have this phone in the water, I know what the phone will flood, I used to flood the iPhone 6 so I kept away from the water, I went to at & t they said they could do nothing and let me go to the apple, I went to apple said that they can only exchange for a new one, I talked to the man, water demage and he told me the same thing that I can not do because the guarantee does not cover the sore, I would like to mention that my friend noticed the liquid on the box from my iphone and me I think it's the at & t's or apple's fault for not being able to see the variations they send among themselves, I would like to mention that since when I took out the phone from the box, I had a lot of problems with it, the phone turned off frequently, and the battery was very hot, i dont know what i have to do now!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 4:13 PM

As fellow users, there is nothing we can do for you. Water damage is not covered by the Apple warranty.

Similar questions

1 reply

IPhone XS water damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.