Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MDM enrollment stuck "Awaiting final configuration from "my company""

On multiple devices, they are all stuck on Configuring iPhone "Awaiting final configuration from"

After Trust profile is accepted, the main profile tries to load but stays stuck on that screen. Can't get past it. Can anyone help?

I have tried to remove them and add back in DEP but no luck.

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 3:01 AM

I think the error is pretty clear. The final confirmation from your company is awaiting. While registering on DEP portal/ Apple Business Manager, you must have entered the information about the signing authority of your company, along with their designation and contact details.

Apple will get in touch with them for verification over email or phone. The trust profile you have mentioned is for MDM, confirmation from the company is for Apple Business Manager/DEP.

You can enroll any device into MDM, with or without supervision. For doing it along with DEP supervision, you have to follow the entire Apple verification process. You can refer to Apple Business Manager documentation and check if you have completed all steps mentioned in the set up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2019 3:01 AM in response to ccprc

I think the error is pretty clear. The final confirmation from your company is awaiting. While registering on DEP portal/ Apple Business Manager, you must have entered the information about the signing authority of your company, along with their designation and contact details.

Apple will get in touch with them for verification over email or phone. The trust profile you have mentioned is for MDM, confirmation from the company is for Apple Business Manager/DEP.

You can enroll any device into MDM, with or without supervision. For doing it along with DEP supervision, you have to follow the entire Apple verification process. You can refer to Apple Business Manager documentation and check if you have completed all steps mentioned in the set up.

Jun 20, 2019 7:49 AM in response to ccprc

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, ccprc.

If I understand your post correctly, you are trying to set up devices with Mobile Device Management. I’d like to help.

Make sure that you've completed the steps in this article:

Use Device Enrollment

Then follow the steps here:

Get started using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager with Mobile Device Management

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

MDM enrollment stuck "Awaiting final configuration from "my company""

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.