Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some of my synced music will not play on my iPhone

I have discovered today that some of my music will not play through the music app. I get the message “this song is not currently available in your country or region”. I have legitimately bought this music and have the hard copy cd which was synced to iTunes on my pc and subsequently to my iPhones (I have two). So why does it not play? How dare Apple tell me I cannot play my own music, bought in my own country and played in the country it was bought in. What is going on? 😡

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2019 1:38 PM

4 replies

Jun 24, 2019 12:39 PM in response to ReadyReckoners

If the music is in the cloud, then it must be downloaded to your iPhone before it will play. If the tracks are already on your iPhone, then it should play. I'm not sure why you get the warning other than what i already suggested. You may need to call Apple Support:

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  4. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  5. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Some of my synced music will not play on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.