Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Plus headphone adapter not working :(

Per the instructions from Apple last time I have bought and tried 4 different adapters for my headphones to work and it is still not working 😩 I have tried everything online. I’m so frustrated! What do I do now??

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 4:55 AM

Did you try to connect your headphones (using the same adapter) to a different iPhone (borrow one from your friends)?

If it works, it could be a faulty (or dirty) charging port on your device.

In any case, have your iP8+ along with its adapter and your headphones inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2019 4:55 AM in response to TamRobert17

Did you try to connect your headphones (using the same adapter) to a different iPhone (borrow one from your friends)?

If it works, it could be a faulty (or dirty) charging port on your device.

In any case, have your iP8+ along with its adapter and your headphones inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 8 Plus headphone adapter not working :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.