Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave 10.14.5 Update HAVOC

Has anyone else had issues with the Mojave 10.14.5 update? Once I updated my file share network set up failed. The two other Mac users in my office who access the shared folder on my IMAC could no longer access the folder. We tried the shutdown thing using ever manner of sequence only to have the connections break after an hour or 2 as many as 15-20 hours. It would just stop working. It has debilitated my office since the installation almost a week ago and nothing recommended by the apple tech support has worked properly. I'm at wits end!

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 5:03 AM

We are having the exact same issue since updating to Mojave. File sharing to 2 other Macs in the office has become a nightmare. All 3 Macs are running the latest update.

After a short time, usually within 1 hour of establishing a connection, file sharing fails and it crashes finder and the program we are working in. There is no other option but to do a reset using the power button.

This is totally unacceptable. I need a solution asap or the Macs are gone.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2019 5:03 AM in response to luciafromhartford

We are having the exact same issue since updating to Mojave. File sharing to 2 other Macs in the office has become a nightmare. All 3 Macs are running the latest update.

After a short time, usually within 1 hour of establishing a connection, file sharing fails and it crashes finder and the program we are working in. There is no other option but to do a reset using the power button.

This is totally unacceptable. I need a solution asap or the Macs are gone.

Mojave 10.14.5 Update HAVOC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.