Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Observing major yellow tint on IPhone Xr Display, just bought a day back.

I'm observing a yellow tint iphone Xr display which is dominantly visible on white background. I'm extremely disappointed with Apple as the demo phone in the store had a very bright Xr display which made me buy the phone instead of buying iphone X. As there was no major difference seen in the displays of both iphone Xr and X, I decided to buy Xr but now I'm regretting my decision for buying the same.

I have taken care of all the setting starting from turning off night shift to turning true tone and changing the Color tint 'Hue' and 'Intensity' values in Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 8:30 AM

If nothing else works, be aware that if you purchased the phone directly from Apple in the U.S., you can return it within 14 days. See: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If purchased through an authorized reseller, check with them for their policy.

Similar questions

1 reply

Observing major yellow tint on IPhone Xr Display, just bought a day back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.