Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My podcast doesn’t show in searching results

pls help! I have a podcast in Spanish, and I have produced 7 episodes. When I go to Apple podcast and search ‘podcast en español’ , the results doesn’t show my podcast. But it shows podcast with only one episode and 10 seconds long, and says he was testing. My podcast is new but have had an ok amount of listeners. So I don’t think it’s based on listeners .🤔 How can I start showing up in the results? I’m afraid, people will only find me if the know my show guest or the name of my podcast and not thought a simple search if they want to listen to a Spanish podcast ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 8:17 AM

If your feed is properly constructed (which as it's in the Stor I assume it is) there isn't really anything you can do. The Search process is opaque and none too reliable (and I should add that keywords, if you have provided any, don't work any more).

You could try contacting Podcasts Support but I don't honestly think you'll get much of an answer. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2019 8:17 AM in response to Ally1376

If your feed is properly constructed (which as it's in the Stor I assume it is) there isn't really anything you can do. The Search process is opaque and none too reliable (and I should add that keywords, if you have provided any, don't work any more).

You could try contacting Podcasts Support but I don't honestly think you'll get much of an answer. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Jul 8, 2019 5:53 AM in response to Ally1376

Just looking for podcasts in Spanish will bring up a number of podcasts, so many that yours is likely to be lost in them - I got 100 results and there are likely to be many more - I don't know how many, of course, but there are many thousands of podcasts in the Store so there must be quite a lot in Spanish.

As I don't know the actual name of your podcast I can't comment any further, but on the whole the Search really only works reliably with the actual name.

Jul 8, 2019 8:14 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thank you for your reply. That’s the case in English, but in Spanish podcasting is fairly new. So the results give me 24 podcast, and it ends there.. but doesn’t show mine. 😖. I have used in every episode the tag ‘podcast in Spanish’ and ‘podcast en español’ but still doesn’t show it.. don’t know what else to do...

My podcast doesn’t show in searching results

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.