Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Update

I have an iPhone X ready for update but I keep receiving an Update error because it has an “internet connection failure “.

what can I do to fix this??

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 12:33 PM

Go into Settings>General>iPhone Storage, find the iOS update and delete it. Then go back to Settings>Software Update and let it download again. Check this support document for help, Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If that does not work, then connect the phone to the computer and iTunes and update from the computer. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2019 12:33 PM in response to misaelfromlawndale

Go into Settings>General>iPhone Storage, find the iOS update and delete it. Then go back to Settings>Software Update and let it download again. Check this support document for help, Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If that does not work, then connect the phone to the computer and iTunes and update from the computer. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iOS Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.