Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes stopped wothing on win 7 cpu

Since the last update from iTunes when new version installed it removed iTunes 64bit and then refused to work. I have a old win 7 cpu I built w/ 8gigs of ram, a intel quad proc. The cpu might not be the fastest one but it still works. I have dumped everything in the cpu related to iTunes and everytime I attempt to load a new version (also tried old versions) the install almost finishes and then gives me a error message. The message is enclosed in this draft. Any help would be great because I have a new Lenova that has a ton of ram, but I DETEST Win 10 and have not had a chance to put Linux on it, not that it is going to help my iTunes problem.

Sincerely,

Warren

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 2:08 PM

See Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash - Apple Community, in particular the bullet points.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community if you still need to reinstall iTunes.

tt2

4 replies

iTunes stopped wothing on win 7 cpu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.