Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 11 - USB Hub

I've just bought an USB C Hub that has 2 USB C ports. One is for Data Transfer and one is for Power Delivery. When i'm trying to connect the iPad via the hub to my MacBook Air, it won't allow me. I receive no message at all. It's like i didn't plugged anything into the Mac.

The hub is not defective, i've managed to connect an USB stick to that data port. The Charging port works just fine. The USB 3.0 also works well along with the HDMI port.

The cable that i'm using supports both DT and PD because i'm able to connect my iPad to my Mac using that cable.

Also, i could use any Remote Mirroring app that has no sound delay while recording my screen. I already tried QuickTime Player and it has a slight sound delay. This would also fix my hub issues.

I appreciate any ideas,

Thanks!

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 1:58 PM

Hello,

You may be correct in this being a software limitation. Please submit feedback to Apple.

Apple Product Feedback

Similar questions

3 replies

iPad 11 - USB Hub

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.