Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Won't Connect on Windows 10 Bootcamp

I have tried to to install the windows support software several times and the bluetooth connection in windows 10 will still not work. The computer will be able to locate the device, but when I try to connect my mouse or my headphones, it says that it can't connect and to try again, even though it is able to locate the device. When I go to device manager on windows, under the bluetooth tree, the drivers listed are Bluetooth radio, Microsoft Enumerator, and Microsoft LE Enumerator, not the apple Broadcom built in bluetooth driver. When I try to replace one of the them and install the apple one, it says the apple one isn't able to install, and a little yellow triangle shows up on the driver under the bluetooth tree. This is starting to get really annoying because the only thing that doesn't work when I switch to windows 10 is the bluetooth capabilities. Does anyone has any other ideas to fix this without uninstalling windows 10?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 12:03 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jul 19, 2019 4:34 PM in response to nalt1999

nalt1999 wrote:

Yes, the the BT Collaboration is in the network adapter tab

and is it enabled/set to auto or disabled?

and I have a dual band wireless network

As a test, can you create a 2.4G SSID and a 5G SSID and test connecting to either? Disable dual-band, if you have more than one AP, so you have two distinct APs, one on each frequency.

Bluetooth Won't Connect on Windows 10 Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.