Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Returning unwanted items

I ordered a iPhone XR 64GB Black which was despatched next day but then I received an email from apple saying that my delivery may be delayed.Next day I received a phone call from Apple asking me if I wanted to continue with my order or receive a refund. I received a replacement phone next day the original phone seemed to have been lost on its way to DPDs Hinkley depot.A week later I received a delivery from DPD which contained a Phone XR Red but the serial no on the box was different from this red cased XR phone.I phoned up apple support and after ending up in India I was promised they would send me return lables which never turned up.I then phoned Apple Leicester store and they promised to send a currior to pick it up next day who never turned up.Apple appears not to want this phone returned and its no use me because if I put a sim in it it is blocked.Suggestions please'

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 8:29 AM

You need to Contact Apple Support as this is a user-to-user technical forum, so no one here can help you.

Similar questions

1 reply

Returning unwanted items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.