Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I link Photos to computer dropdown box to attach files?

I think when I first set up my MacBook 10.13.6, I didn't link the Photos icon on the dock to the files folders meaning I'm now unable to choose Photos as option in dropdown box to attach a file from my computer on a website (i.e. Desktop, Documents Downloads Recents, etc). How can I link the Photos so I'm able to attach photos from the Photos icon on websites?

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2019 4:08 AM

The Photo Library is available in every such attach or upload dialogue. On the left hand side of the attach... dialogue there is a mimic of your Finder shortcuts. You may have to scroll to see the Media heading, and the Photo link there.

Have you enabled dragging in the SystemPreferences. Use a mouse or track pad?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2019 4:08 AM in response to cnovice

The Photo Library is available in every such attach or upload dialogue. On the left hand side of the attach... dialogue there is a mimic of your Finder shortcuts. You may have to scroll to see the Media heading, and the Photo link there.

Have you enabled dragging in the SystemPreferences. Use a mouse or track pad?

How do I link Photos to computer dropdown box to attach files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.