Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

had stolen iphone 7.

Hello. I had stolen iphone 7. The "find phone" service on the map shows the location within 24 hours. Is it possible to increase this time? Is it really not that important to Apple? I do not have time to look at the map where is my phone. I also receive SMS messages to my number on behalf of Apple with a link to a phishing site. Example: “The iPhone 7 device was found at 12:28. View location:

Arrle Surrt "

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 3:56 AM

6 replies

Aug 28, 2019 1:13 AM in response to Jabbaxx

The message is not from apple.

It is the thief that want to unlock your phone.

With your username and password he can unlock it. Access your data. Delete all data and sell the phone.

So if someone gets a mail or sms like this, below please do NOT open the link !!!!

This was the message I got :

Your iPhone XS was found on August 27, 2019 at 16:12. (GMT / UTC +2). Location on the map: https://icloud.com-ios-id.info/?id=427.49.xxx

Apple Support.

I changed the id.

As you can see the domain is com-ios-id.info, and not apple.com or icloud.com as it should be!!

Do NOT open the link and NEVER enter your username and password!!

had stolen iphone 7.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.