Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal Radio Station Will Not Play

When I ask Siri to "Play my radio station" she will now play my shuffled favorites mix, or random songs I have never heard or played. Until this week, Siri would play my Personal Radio Station from Apple Music.

My Personal Radio station will not play in Itunes on either my Windows 10 Surface or my Windows 10 PC.

My Personal Radio Station will not play on my iPhone or Apple TV,

I receive a pop up stating "Unable to Start Station; There was a problem starting the station. Try again later."

I have signed out/in to all devices, rebooted all devices, closed, force closed and reset everything as well.

Is something up with my account, or is something up with Personal Radio Stations across all of Apple Music?

HomePod

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 6:31 PM

While on hold with Support, I created a station from a song in my library, skipped through a dozen tracks or so, and then tried playing My Personal Radio Station again, and it worked.... I have no idea if that is what fixed it, but I can now play My Personal Station across all devices, and "Hey Siri, play my radio station" now functions as it should.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 6:31 PM in response to Vancouver22

While on hold with Support, I created a station from a song in my library, skipped through a dozen tracks or so, and then tried playing My Personal Radio Station again, and it worked.... I have no idea if that is what fixed it, but I can now play My Personal Station across all devices, and "Hey Siri, play my radio station" now functions as it should.

Aug 5, 2019 4:22 PM in response to chevy heston

Have you tried troubleshooting your network?

Rebooting wifi router and resetting network settings on your devices.

On your device:

Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

Turn off iCloud Music Library and then turn it back on.

Turn on “Show Apple Music”

also Visit the Apple System Status pageto see if there are interruptions in service in your country or region.

Aug 9, 2019 10:16 PM in response to Vancouver22

And now it is not functioning properly AGAIN. Now My Personal Radio Station seems to just pick two or three artists and shuffles song in a repeating manner; Artist "A", Artist "B", Artist "C", Artist "A", Artist "B", Artist "C", and it will simply stop playing all together after 10-15 minutes, all of the artists it picks are typical to the artists in my library and my normally functioning Personal Radio Station.

And to update that, now it will only play 2 songs, over and over and over.

Personal Radio Station Will Not Play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.